Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil, divided
1 Bunch Broccolini, florets separated, stems thinly sliced
1 LB Korean Barbecue Seasoned 85% Lean Ground Beef
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
1 Tbsp Finely Grated Peeled Fresh Ginger
1 Tsp Cornstarch
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
2 Cups Freshly Steamed Rice, for serving
Accompaniments: Toasted Sesame Seeds, Cilantro Leaves
- Heat large heavy skillet over high heat. Add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil. When hot, add broccolini and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Transfer broccolini to plate.
- Heat same skillet over high heat. Add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil. When hot, add beef and stir-fry, breaking up meat, for 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, onions, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, sesame oil, and 1/3 cup of water.
- Add sauce mixture and broccolini to beef and cook for 30 seconds.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls and spoon beef over. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro.