Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 Tbsp Butter
1 LB Yellow Onions, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
4 Hamburger Buns, toasted
1 LB Bold Chipotle Seasoned 85% Lean Ground Beef
4 Slices Muenster Cheese
4 Slices Freshly-Cooked Bacon
2 Cups Baby Arugula Leaves (not packed)
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onions and cook, stirring often, for 15 minutes, or until caramelized. Remove from heat and stir in sugar. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- In small bowl, whisk mayonnaise and mustard; spread over cut sides of buns.
- Portion beef into 4 balls. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add 2 beef portions and, using spatula, immediately flatten into 1/2-inch-thick patties. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 1 1/2 minutes, or until brown on bottom. Flip patties, season, and top with cheese. Cook for 1 1/2 minutes, or until brown on bottom. Place cooked patties onto bun bottoms. Wipe pan and repeat to cook remaining beef.
- Top patties with onions, bacon, and arugula. Cover with bun tops and serve.