Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
1/2 Cup Kimchi, drained, finely chopped
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
2 Tbs Soy Sauce
2 Tbs Light Brown Sugar
1 1/2 Tsp Finely Grated Fresh Ginger
3/4 Tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
1 LB Korean BBQ Seasoned 85% Lean Ground Beef
4 Hamburger Buns, toasted
1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves and Tender Stems
1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- In small bowl, mix kimchi and mayonnaise. Season with salt and set aside.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. In medium bowl, whisk soy sauce, sugar, ginger, and oil until sugar dissolves.
- Divide beef into 4 equal-sized patties. Using thumb, make indentation in center of patties.
- Grill patties 3 minutes, or until grill marks form on first side. Turn patties over, generously brush with some soy sauce mixture, and continue grilling 3 minutes, or until patties are cooked through but still juicy.
- Spread mayonnaise over cut sides of buns and place cooked patties on bottom buns. Brush with more soy mixture. Top with cabbage, cilantro, and onion. Cover with bun tops and serve.